- Seven signs you might have been spending a lot of time with Nigerians
- Lean in to listen and learn: the power of diverse voices
- Faith in faith in the workplace – new frontiers in diversity
- Weak connections and strong flavours: thoughts on transport, work and meetings with strangers
- Intimations of immortality. Do I want to live forever?
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Danny Barnett on instagram
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Monthly Archives: January 2014
The FT has run a couple of depressingly venal articles about MBAs recently. They were also rather conflicted. Firstly, they reported that MBA graduates’ salaries had doubled in the past five years – admittedly only the graduates from “elite” schools. … Continue reading