- Seven signs you might have been spending a lot of time with Nigerians
- Lean in to listen and learn: the power of diverse voices
- Faith in faith in the workplace – new frontiers in diversity
- Weak connections and strong flavours: thoughts on transport, work and meetings with strangers
- Intimations of immortality. Do I want to live forever?
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Danny Barnett on instagram
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Author Archives: dannybarnett
If you’ve been spending a bit of time with Nigerians, you’ll probably have noticed some faint changes. For example, you now can decode subtle cultural references like “Fanta face, Coca-Cola hands.” You know what’s meant when people ask for folding or enveloped gifts. You … Continue reading